Come Out and Join us for the Most Fun You’ll Have This Summer!
60 Beers, 40 Bourbons & Lots of BBQ!
CARY, NC Jan. 14, 2015 – Last year’s show was a SELL-OUT and this year is sure to repeat. Enjoy a great day of beer sippin’, bourbon tastin’, music listenin’, cigar smokin’, and barbeque eatin’. Your admission buys you a sampling glass so you can enjoy an ALL-YOU-CARE –TO-TASTE sampling of beer and bourbon. Some of the best barbeque vendors are on-site if you get hungry and you can also enjoy seminars in the tasting theater and LIVE music.
What You Can Expect:
- Souvenir Glass For Tastings
- Unlimited Beer and Bourbon Tastings as you stroll from table to table and tent to tent. There are 40 Bourbons and 60 Beers on Tap. Enjoy, but please drink responsibly.
- BBQ Galore! Enjoy the great barbeque selection – pulled pork from whole hogs, ribs, brisket, chickens, sausages and any fixin’ you could imagine. We’ll keep the portions heavy and the prices low.
- Enjoy Seminars in the Tasting Theater with Master Distillers, Brewmasters, and Pit Masters From the Deep South
- Listen To Live Rock & Blues Music and great Bluegrass on The Main Stage
- Enjoy the Great Contests on the Main Stage
- Browse Cool Exhibits of Brewerania, Hot sauces, BBQ accessories, and even a cigar tent for all guests.
July 31 & August 1, 2015
For a complete list of ticket information and pricing log on to www.boothamphitheatre.com
Tickets on Sale Friday, January 16 at noon
Tickets can be purchased at Booth Amphitheatre (Monday – Friday, 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.) or through etix.com. By phone call (800) 514-3849
Etix hours: Monday-Friday/ 9 a.m.-8 p.m. EST
Saturday/10 a.m. – 8 p.m. EST & Sunday/12 p.m. – 8 p.m. EST
For complete event information go to www.boothamphitheatre.com or call (919) 462-2025.
Founded in 1977, SMG provides management services to more than 230 public assembly facilities including convention and exhibition centers, arenas, stadiums, theaters, performing arts centers, equestrian facilities, science centers and a variety of other venues. With facilities across the globe, SMG manages more than 15 million square feet of exhibition space and more than 1.5 million sports and entertainment seats. As the recognized global industry leader, SMG provides venue management, sales, marketing, event booking and programming, construction and design consulting, and pre-opening services for such landmark facilities as McCormick Place & Solider Field in Chicago, Moscone Convention Center in San Francisco, Houston’s NRG Park and the Mercedes-Benz Superdome in New Orleans. SMG also offers food and beverage operations through its concessions and catering company SAVOR, currently serving more than 130 accounts worldwide.