Operation North State’s “Top Shelf” Fishin’ Festival
Badin Lake, NC March 18, 2013 – Utilizing North Carolina’s people, places, products and pride to host 40 of NC’s Disabled Veterans & Wounded Warriors to a great day of fishing.
Thursday – April 25, 2013
Badin Lake, NC – Circle Drive Access Ramp
8 a.m. – 5 p.m. (rain or shine)
40 Avid Fishing Hosts, Food!, Beverages!, Prizes!
A Great Day of Fellowship!
And, Hopefully You!!
1. First 40 NC Disabled Veterans /Wounded Warriors (fishing experience required)
2. Fishing Permit/License Has Been Provided by the North Carolina Wildlife Resources Commission – (NCWRC)
3. Fishing Hosts (boaters) Will Fish For Either Bass or Crappie
4. Boat Personnel: One Fishing Host, One Disabled Veteran/Wounded Warrior and a Caregiver (if needed)
Show Your Support:
• Recommend a Disabled Veteran/Wounded Warrior
• Register to be A “Fishing Host”
• Assist with food, beverages, prizes and/or provide a financial contribution to help cover event costs.
Note: Operation North State is an “All Volunteer” organization. This is a $20,000 event; and, with current donations, we only have $1,500 left to raise to cover the costs of the “Top Shelf” Fishin’ Festival. Please provide your assistance/do what you can to make this a memorable fishing experience for these American Heroes. Thank You supporters and a special thanks to our fishing hosts who are honored to have the opportunity to take these guys out on the water. Note: Due to the demand, in 2014, Operation North State will host 3 “Top Shelf” Fishin’ Festivals throughout North Carolina (Badin Lake, Lake Norman and Jordan Lake).
For additional information and to view current supporters, go to Facebook: Operation North State / Photos /Albums / 2013 “Top Shelf” Fishin’ Festival
To Provide Your Support, Contact:
Operation North State
Contact: Terry Snyder